Intent to become a DM - Didier Raboud

Hi,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer [DM].

I have read the Social Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines and the
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

I currently maintain the following packages, alone or in teams :

 * usb-modeswitch{,-data}
 * kdesudo (Qt-Kde Team)
 * gtk-qt-engine (ditto)
 * pyside (and all its Build-Depends, within Python-Modules team).

I try as much as possible to get in regular contact with my upstreams, with whom
I try to collaborate to make our common work better. In particular, I have
upstream commit rights for kdesudo and I am in regular contact with usb-
modeswitch and pyside upstreams. My packages are not bugfree, but I consider
them in good shape, both in terms of packaging and following on bugs.

My GnuPG key 2BEF0A33 is signed by the Debian Developer Lucas Nussbaum (lucas).
I am a member of Debian.ch, and I met some of the members IRL (madduck, gismo,
abe, panthera, vbi, gaudenz) but just forgot to ask for a keysigning. My
previous weaker key (E9A278F0, to be revoked soon) was signed by gismo, abe and
vbi.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention and
best regards,

OdyX

[DM] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer

--