Re: Intent to become a DM - Didier Raboud

On 23.02.2010 16:39, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer [DM].
>
> I have read the Social Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines and the
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> I currently maintain the following packages, alone or in teams :
>
>  * usb-modeswitch{,-data}
>  * kdesudo (Qt-Kde Team)
>  * gtk-qt-engine (ditto)
>  * pyside (and all its Build-Depends, within Python-Modules team).
>
> I try as much as possible to get in regular contact with my upstreams, with whom
> I try to collaborate to make our common work better. In particular, I have
> upstream commit rights for kdesudo and I am in regular contact with usb-
> modeswitch and pyside upstreams. My packages are not bugfree, but I consider
> them in good shape, both in terms of packaging and following on bugs.
>
> My GnuPG key 2BEF0A33 is signed by the Debian Developer Lucas Nussbaum (lucas).
> I am a member of Debian.ch, and I met some of the members IRL (madduck, gismo,
> abe, panthera, vbi, gaudenz) but just forgot to ask for a keysigning. My
> previous weaker key (E9A278F0, to be revoked soon) was signed by gismo, abe and
> vbi.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention and
> best regards,
>
> OdyX
>
> [DM] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer

Hello,

I support his declaration.
His packages where always clean and he solved issues quite fast.

I am looking forward to advocate him in any time for NM :-)

- --
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
 Patrick Matthäi
 GNU/Linux Debian Developer

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org