DM application for Morten Kjeldgaaard

To whom it may concern,

I hereby confirm that I agree to uphold Debian's Social Contract (SC), Free Software Guidelines (DFSG), and Machine Usage Policies (DMUP).

I would like to begin the application process to become a Debian Maintainer.

I currently maintain a few packages as part of the Debian Med team. Furthermore, I maintain several other packages in Ubuntu, that are not yet in Debian. It is my intention, if possible, also to maintain these packages in Debian.

My primary interest is software for use in science, but also tools pertaining to e.g. cluster computing and virtual computing have my interest.

Please CC: my ordinary mail-address (mok@bioxray.au.dk), since I am not subscribed to this list.

Sincerely,
Morten Kjeldgaard

--
Morten Kjeldgaard, asc. professor, MSc, PhD
Department of Molecular Biology, Aarhus University