Re: DM application for Emmanuel Bouthenot

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 09:19:27PM +0000, Emmanuel Bouthenot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to become a Debian Maintainer.
>
> I am currently maintaining the following packages :
>  - exif
>  - ffproxy
>  - incron
>  - kio-apt
>  - kwin-style-knifty
>  - msmtp
>  - pmailq
>  - pwman3
>  - weechat
>  - weechat-scripts
>
> I agree to the Debian Social Contract.
> I agree to the Debian Free Software Guidelines.
> I agree to the Debian Machine Usage Policies.
>
> My GPG key is signed by the following Debian Developers :
>
> # gpg --list-sigs kolter@openics.org
> pub   1024D/414EC36E 2003-12-18
> uid                  Emmanuel Bouthenot <kolter@openics.org>
> [...]
> sig          29499F61 2007-05-05  Sam Hocevar <sam@zoy.org>
> sig          AC5F700C 2007-05-05  Julien Cristau <julien.cristau@ens-lyon.org>
> sig          EA7CF5AD 2007-05-05  Nicolas FRANCOIS (Nekral) <nicolas.francois@centraliens.net>
> sig          C0143D2D 2007-05-05  Christian Perrier <bubulle@kheops.homeunix.org>
> sig          747935DD 2007-08-25  Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois@enst-bretagne.fr>
> sig          023B3F4F 2007-09-30  Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>
> sig          6783ED5E 2007-09-30  Frederic Peters <fpeters@entrouvert.com>
> sig          A1EE761C 2008-01-30  Pierre Habouzit <pierre.habouzit@polytechnique.edu>
> sig          FB0DFE9B 2008-01-30  Sylvain Le Gall <sylvain.le-gall@polytechnique.org>
> sig          144843F5 2008-02-07  Roland Mas <lolando@debian.org>
> [...]
>
> Pierre Habouzit (MadCoder) has agreed to act as advocate.

  Sorry to have taken that long, but I sponsor Emmanuel packages on a
regular basis for some time, those are flawless. He's a really nice guy
to work with, and maintains his package well.

  I believe he'll do an excellent Debian Maintainer, even if I'm a bit
sad that the complexity of NM repulses him.

  IOW I second and support the request without reservations.

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit