Re: Debian Maintainer application for Samuel Thibault

Same player shoots again, but signed this time...

Hello,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.

I have read the Social Contract, DFSG and DMUP, and agree with all of
them.

I currently only maintain the speakup package, but also help maintaining
the brltty, gnumach, hurd and glibc packages, and I have reported
and provided patches for quite a few debian bugs, notably the
accessibility support in the Debian Installer. I intend to mostly help
on accessibility and Hurd packages, but also possibly the keyboard
layouts and kernel maintenance.

My GnuPG key is

pub   1024D/45140A6D 2008-07-13
uid                  Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@ens-lyon.org>