Re: NM Report for Week Ending 23 Mar 2008

I note that several NMs are both on hold and have an inactive NM. I
think the NM report should differentiate such NMs from those that are
just on hold or just have an inactive NM. Not sure what the
appropriate action is for those who are both on hold and have an
inactive NM, but I've attached a patch for the NM report script. I
haven't tested it, but it looks OK to me.

Pinged the NMs who are only on hold for ages or only have an inactive
AM. So far, the email for one bounced and another has resumed their NM
process.

--
bye,
pabs