Re: NM Report for Week Ending 23 Mar 2008

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 2:56 PM, NM Front Desk
<new-maintainer@debian.org> wrote:

>  The following applicants are not AM approved but have an inactive AM:

Would anyone object to me manually mailing these NMs prompting them to
contact FD to ask for a new AM? I think that I should also CC the AMs
and FD on that mail.

>  The following applicants have been on hold longer than 6 months:

Same here, should I ping the AMs to see if their NMs should be soft-rejected?

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise