Re: Ryan Finnie statement for DM

On Nov 19, 2007 12:30 PM, Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:
> We can accept applicants with only one advocate, but more makes it
> easier for me (and probably for the other DM keyring maintainers too).
> If there's only one advocate (especially if they're the only one signing
> your key), I need to do a little more research to get a good feel for
> your level of contributions to Debian.

Good to know, but I'll just clarify my specific case: Christoph Haas
is currently my only advocate at the moment, and he's the one I've
worked with on mentoring and uploading sponsored packages.  Evan
Prodromou is the only DD signer of my key (as he is the only DD I've
met in person), and is the one I'm waiting to hear back from.  I
didn't want it to sound like I was applying to be a DM based solely on
someone signing my key.

Ryan