Re: Ryan Finnie statement for DM

On Nov 19, 2007 10:00 AM, Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:
> Christoph Haas wrote:
> > I would like to advocate and support Ryan's DM application. He has been
> > my sponsoree for a while and did his job well. We already talked about
> > applying as a full DD but both agreed that the DM status is currently
> > better suited for his package work.
>
> Please remember to file a bug report on debian-maintainers with a changeset,
> especially when we're busy processing many applicants as we are now.
>
> (Bug #451918 is a good example.)

Thank you.  I was planning on waiting for an advocation from the
person who originally signed my GPG key before submitting a bug
report, but I haven't heard back from him this morning.  Is only one
advocate (Christoph) sufficient for processing a DM application?  Can
additional advocates be added later if needed?

Ryan