Re: Miriam Ruiz and Cameron Dale advocated for the DM keyring in beta test

[Please cc me, I'm not subscribed to -newmaint although my Gnus
probably thinks I am.]

Bart Martens <bartm@debian.org> writes:
> Can you find real advocacy messages for Miriam Ruiz and Cameron Dale,
> similar to these for Fathi?

I am not going to spend time hunting the archives. Feel free to hunt.

> If no such messages already exist, can you ask DD's who have worked with
> Miriam Ruiz and Cameron Dale to write such advocacy messages on
> debian-newmaint?

I'm not going to spend time asking aj or joeyh. Feel free to ask them.

(This is not intended as an insult, although it probably sounds like
it - sorry, English isn't my native language. I considered leaving
this message unanswered, but thought that that might not be wise. My
point is that it is not my problem to hunt for explanations, it is the
problem of a DD who wants more information. I'm just a bystander
providing information that people have requested to be provided, not
a member of any team related to the DM process.)

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *