Re: DM advocacy message for Martín Ferrari

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 09:40:22AM -0500, Anibal Avelar wrote:
> > Martín would be a great asset to the project's new maintainers' keyring
> > while we get to finish his usual New Maintainer process.
> Sorry, but I disagree. The process is the same for all.

Exactly.  You should ask a DD (your AM perhaps?) to advocate you for DM
too if you want to be able to upload whilst you are waiting.

Though personally I'm waiting for the infrastructure first before I'd
send any advocacy messages.

I haven't seen any messages from anyone who is working on the dak
changes needed yet.

Simon.

--
[ '<blitz> mais g la productivité d'une endive :)' #parinux           ]