Re: DM advocacy message for Martín Ferrari

Hola!

> Martín would be a great asset to the project's new maintainers' keyring
> while we get to finish his usual New Maintainer process.
>
> I'm sure other Debian Developers would support this advocacy report as
> well.

I agree with what David and Damián have said.  I've sponsored several of
Martín's packages in Debian, I've worked with him both in the preparation
of packages and in general bug squashing, and I can state that he knows
what he's doing.

I believe that being considered a Debian Maintainer would aid him in
getting his work done faster when his usual sponsors are not around.

--
 Bezitos,
     Maggie.