Re: Procedure to return to the NM process

On Sun, 2006-12-03 at 00:24 +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> And I got some of your pings. For some reason I havent replied and would
> understand if you request a new AM from Frontdesk. I suck.

Well, I was the first to take months to reply, so one could say I sucked
too...

> If you want to continue with me - also fine, mail to you^W^Wall my
> waiting NMs should go out within next week.

I see no reason not to continue with you. Hopefully we won't take 6
months to reply to each other again. Though if I have to wait for 1 year
I might reconsider this decision ;)

Regis