Re: Procedure to return to the NM process

On 10856 March 1977, Regis Boudin wrote:

> Already tried that in June and August last year, January this year and 5
> times since June, without a single reply on the subject so far, hence
> the post to this list.
> I know a couple of my messages to him have already been lost previously,
> but I also know he received some others (he replied to a non-related one
> and obviously received the one about my new e-mail address). I'm
> reaching a point where it's becoming quite frustrating.

And I got some of your pings. For some reason I havent replied and would
understand if you request a new AM from Frontdesk. I suck.

If you want to continue with me - also fine, mail to you^W^Wall my
waiting NMs should go out within next week.

--
bye Joerg
<andreasj> Also diese neuen Spam-Mails muten an wie Blog-Posts von Clint Adams