Re: Suggestion: Time limit for NM process

Hi!

* Thomas Hood <jdthood@yahoo.co.uk> [060403 12:12]:

> Erm, it seems we strongly agree.  My suggestion is that some better means
> be provided for applicants to educate themselves about what they will be
> asked *before* they get into NM.  Then there would be no excuse for the
> applicant to take a long time to answer questions or to acquire new skills
> *during* NM.

Erm... the templates used by (AFAIK) most AMs to questionaire their
applicants are in cvs in an alioth project for everyone to read.
Couldn't be much easier for them, if they are curious enough.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/