Re: Finding Debian Dev

On Oct 11, 2005, at 14:53 , billy am wrote:
Alright then , I will wait till January to see if DDs stopping over in
Singapore on the way to NZ ... That brings me to the question .. how
did the first guy in Europe got into Debian ?? There has got to be the
first like me right ? Its like chicken and egg question .. How can the
first DD exist without the existance of previous DD ?

In fact there would ever be a first one, because it's the one who founded the project. Anyway many DDs predate the NM process and were grandfathered into the project. This net of trust already established was used to form a bigger one through the signing requirement.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern