Re: Finding Debian Dev

Alright then , I will wait till January to see if DDs stopping over in
Singapore on the way to NZ ... That brings me to the question .. how
did the first guy in Europe got into Debian ?? There has got to be the
first like me right ? Its like chicken and egg question .. How can the
first DD exist without the existance of previous DD ?

regards
billy