Finding Debian Dev

Hi guys
            I am going through the process to become a new maintainer
of an orphaned soft but I can't find any debian dev where I live ,
Singapore , to sign my key. Any help?
Thanks

regards
billy
--
Deep down , everyone wants to be loved.
                                                          Annon

To remain as I am is impossible , I must die or be better.

           Abraham Lincoln

always do right , it will gratify some people and astonish the rest. Mark Twain