Re: Misc web page changes, possible breakage

>   This whole thing, though, pre-supposes that elmo is actually
>   willing to participate in/approve of this process.  If all the AMs
>   get together and come up with a good consensus, but then elmo does
>   exactly what he does now and reviews every case by hand with a
>   very fine mesh, then we're gaining nothing.  So what we really
>   need is for elmo and tbm to come to this discussion (or have the
>   discussion come to them) and discuss whether *they* feel it is a
>   potentially winning move.

What do we need to do to make this happen?  We know tbm definitely
follows this list.  Does the DAM?  Would it be useful to go as far as
putting together an informal proposal, or would it be better for
someone he knows to just ping about whether or not there's any point
in going down this path now?

I'm curious about whether we have any statistics about how many
applications historically are approved by AM and Front Desk but
rejected by the DAM.

Also, the information on the NM site mentions that Joey Hess serves as
backup DAM.  What does this actually mean?  Do they both have the
authority to do this, or is one only supposed to step in when
specifically asked?

--
Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>
http://www.ql.org/q/