Re: Misc web page changes, possible breakage

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 10:26:19AM -0500, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
> I think many of us who are either waiting for our accounts to be
> created, ftp.debian.org bugs to be handled, or buildd-related issues
> to be resolved are secretly wondering whether we have a problem of
> human bottlenecks, but don't want to say anything about it in public
> for fear of jeopardizing our NM status or otherwise prematurely
> rocking the boat.

I don't have that problem, I just worry that discussing any problem related
to a position that James occupies will invariably attract every disgruntled
idiot (eg ij) who will start screaming "James Troup is the anti-christ" and
"elmo eats babies", and nothing productive will come of the whole discussion
and we'll be back to where we started.

Maybe having the discussion on a list away from the teeming masses will
allow us some grace in that regard.  I hope so.

- Matt