Re: Work-needing packages report for Jul 11, 2003

Marcelo E. Magallon <mmagallo@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 05:58:36PM -0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> >  * Being supportive of your applicants and helping them to be involved
> > while waiting for DAM, if you're an AM.
>  Heh... hint taken.  Now I only wish I knew how to do that *sigh*

Sorry, it was not meant for you personally, but a general impression
that I have had, that most AMs stop talking to their NMs once they
have reported.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
Thought: Edwin A Abbott wrote about trouble with Windows in 1884