Re: Initial Contact

Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@ist.org> wrote:
> together, like NM not knowing the policy, AMs still claiming they passed
> both p&p and t&s, and sponsors not checking the packages before
> uploading neither it shouldn't be no surprise why the DAM-stage of the
> NM-process is the only one that seems to stand for quality these days,

Who is responsible for the training and guidance of the AMs?  It reads
on the web like it's the NM committee, ie the AMs, Front Desk and DAM.
Is that accurate?  If so, this list seems to be the given contact point,
so can I ask what you (all readers) thinks needs doing to improve the
situation?  Real actions only, please.

--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef@jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.