Re: Initial Contact

* Matthias Urlichs <smurf@noris.de> [2003-04-14 19:05]:
> The new-maintainer statistics are somewhat de-motivating for prospective
> new maintainers, though, as the number of completed approvals has been
> Zero during 13 out of 15 weeks this year.  :-/

<rant>
 As long as people get approved by AMs and produce on sponsored uploads
through their advocate bugs like #188905 and #188925, I am *glad* that
the new-maintainer statistics are the way they are.
</rant>

 Think about it.
Alfie
--
  * TEST
 -- Ryuichi Arafune, changelog.Debian for imagemagick (4:5.4.6-4)