Re: Application: Anybody out there?

Hello,

> Well, it went to the list, too.  So no need to address me personally :)

Okay :-)

> If you say where you live that should be no problem.  Others might be
> mobile and willing to travel around.  After all a signed key is better
> accepted.  I doubt that the DAM would do your account if you play lazy
> but would just have to get your foot out of the door.

I live about 100km south of Munich. In Munich, there are plenty of
developers, but at the moment, I am not very mobile, as I mentioned :-) A
keysigning possibility would be the Systems fair in Munich this fall or the
LinuxWorld Expo in Frankfurt, also this fall (I don't know if I attend the
latter one), which I hope to attend.

    /Florian