Re: AM report for Eric Gillespie

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001 23:48:12 +0000 (UTC),
stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk (Steve McIntyre) said:

    > Guys, what's going on here? To the best of my knowledge
    > I've been acting as AM for Eric, and I've heard nothing
    > from him or anybody else to say that had changed. I've
    > mailed him a couple of times recently and had no response.
    > Anyone?

I'm at work so i have no access to my personal email right now
(stupid dialup), but i haven't seen anything from you in a long
time. I'm pretty sure the last time i've heard anything was back
in December. I certainly haven't heard anything recently.

After seeing someone suggest to Glenn McGrath to request a new
AM, i did the same. I intended no offense toward you. I can more
than understand time shortages :).

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by
 those who have not got it."
 --George Bernard Shaw