Re: AM report for Eric Gillespie

On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 10:43:56PM +0100, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
>Summary for Eric Gillespie <epg@pobox.com>
>
>Identity
>--------
>
>Eric's GPG key is signed by Chris Lawrence:
>
>pub  1024D/44703332 1999-08-17 Eric Gillespie, Jr. <epg@pobox.com>
>sig        44703332 1999-12-01  Eric Gillespie, Jr. <epg@pobox.com>
>sig        A3D7B9BC 2000-08-10  Chris Lawrence <quango@watervalley.net>
>sub  1024g/3153BF5B 1999-08-17
>sig        44703332 1999-08-17  Eric Gillespie, Jr. <epg@pobox.com>
>
>Eric would like to have "epg" as his login on Debian machines, and have
>this epg@debian.org address subscribed to debian-private.

Guys, what's going on here? To the best of my knowledge I've been
acting as AM for Eric, and I've heard nothing from him or anybody else
to say that had changed. I've mailed him a couple of times recently
and had no response. Anyone?

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                   stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there