Re: Debian New Maintainer Status on nm.debian.org

On Saturday 02 December 2000 21:37, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Mariusz Przygodzki <dune@home.pl> [20001202 19:56]:
> > > that your AM submits a good, long, verbose report to the DAM showing
> > > your qualifications and your understanding of the Debian philosophy.
> >
> > This is not revelant information and it doesn't explain big differences
> > between waiting times for DAM approval.
>
> LOL.  If you know better, then why ask?  Then YOU tell me.
>
> Come on, Mariusz, you have waited for DAM approval for only a week
> (And your AM was pretty fast as well).  What are you complaining
> about?  James has other things to do right now, such as making the
> package pools stable.  Give him some time.  Stop complaining, and
> do something useful for Debian.  Then we are all better off.

Come on, Martin. Do you think I care about myself only !
I think I do something useful for Debian. I have even some packages (and
bugs) in woody.
But please correct me if I wrong and inform me what exactly I should do
something else.

Best Regards,
Mariusz

--
Mariusz Przygodzki        |  Good judgement comes from experience.
dune@home.pl              |  Experience comes from bad judgement.