Re: please someone get Matt Zimmerman taken care of

On Wed, Oct 18, 2000 at 11:21:10AM -0700, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> I am unable to spend time on newmaint, I have withdrawn from any new
> applicants.  Would someone please track down why Matt failed and get it
> straightened out.

Documentation complete [ No ]

Debian Account 	: No details whatsoever in report Seems to be
Manager Comments: no attempt whatsoever to follow the guidelines/checks...

There is no indication of when the DAM put in those comments though.

Anand

--
   I close my eyes, only for a moment and the moment's gone
   All my dreams, pass before my eyes a curiosity