Re: debian-multimedia: wiki question

On 02/19/2018 05:28 PM, Toerless Eckert wrote:
> So, do i see it correct that if i wanted to be able to be able to install
> individually all Debian Multimedia packages via "apt-get", then i would need
> to have something like this in my /etc/apt/sources.list
>
> deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stretch main contrib non-free karaoke misc musicplay noteeditors soundedit soundencoding soundinfo soundplay soundtools videocreation videoeditors videoplay videotools

no.
if you want to install individually all Debian Multimedia packages via
"apt-get" then you would need something like this in your
/etc/apt/sources.list:

~~~
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stretch main
~~~

if you also want non-free and contrib packages you can have:
~~~
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stretch main contrib non-free
~~~

mfdst