Regarding OpenShot 2.x (and it's bugs)

Dear Esteemed developers,

I learned today that the debian multimedia team has taken OpenShot 2.x under it's wings. I am so glad that it is in such good hands. I even saw the changes you ad made to the package.

But it seems that because of some reason, this esteemed team of developers remains unaware about a lot of issues in the software. They can be found on GitHub: github.com/openshot/openshot-qt under the 'issues' tab. I thought that pointing the upstream proper out to you would help OpenShot become a lot better project.

Currently, OoenShot has only one active developer, who is unable to manage the time to fix all the bugs in the program. Still, OpenShot has so much potential. Therefore, I'd like to request you all to help out with the active development. I am certain that OoenShot becoming a better project will certainly "make debian a good platform for audio and multimedia".

If any of the esteemed developers are interested, I would be happy to point you out to the 'critical' bugs.

Please do consider my request.

Sincerely,
- A very well wisher of the OpenShot Project