Re: reasons for split of libavcodec54 and libavcodec-extra-54, missing codecs and a metapackage.

Am Mittwoch, den 19.11.2014, 15:10 +0100 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard:
> Good point.

Valid point, indeed!

> How do you then find my above post, replacing "conflict" with
> "build-conflict"?

All we need to do is drop the alternative dependency of libavcodec-dev
on libavcodec-extra. The regular library package that libavcodec-dev
then solely depends on will conflict the -extra package out of the way
if this was installed before.

- Fabian