Re: Please consider maintaining Blends information (Was: Bullet Physics Library)

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 07:11:52PM -0300, Felipe Sateler wrote:
> > This is actually no problem.  A Blend is not a collection of packages
> > maintained by team members.  A Blend is rather a collection of packages
> > useful for a certain task and the Blends team picks the needed things
> > from the package pool - whoever might maintain the single packages.
>
> I understand. However, I meant that some tasks don't have much to do
> with multimedia, and thus don't really fit within the Multimedia Blend
> scope.

You might like to have a look onto the tasks of Debian Edu for some
inspiration what others might consider reasonable:

    http://blends.alioth.debian.org/edu/tasks/

In Debian Med we did not specified those rather general desktop tasks
but there is actually no reason to restrict yourself onto pure
multimedia tasks if you want to create a full users system.  Just for
letting you know what others are doing.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--