Re: What's the best audio software to set up on a 32-bit processor?

Diego, thanks for your guidance.

Cheers, Charlie.

On 16 Mar 2011, at 00:38, diego simak wrote:

Good to hear that.
Try to post your issues with linux audio here (alsa?, jack? other?) or
maybe on the LAU list better, I think.
I'm sure that people on the list will be glad to assist you.

Good luck and have fun!
Diego