should this list have an irc channel?

Does this list currently have a corresponding irc channel?

There is an rzr in #debian-multimedia on oftc at the moment, but no one
else. There is still a #demudi on freenode which is also sparsely
populated (and probably not worth reviving(?)).

I'll be in #debian-multimedia on oftc. I don't know anything about
registering channels and making them official and all that, though. I've
often wanted to be able to just chat about debian audio and video
issues. We do a fair bit of that in #debconf-video, but a more specific
place to discuss this stuff that didn't also get debconf traffic would
be nice, imho.

-Eric Rz.