adopting phat

I see that phat has been orphaned. Since I filed #381026 almost a year
ago and I'm (nominally) the upstream maintainer of specimen which
requires it, I think I'm going to adopt it. I would like to have the
debian-multimedia group as the maintainer.

Reading the debian-mentors faq suggest that to do this I should:
-retitle #391134 to begin with ITA
-package the latest release
-close 381026 and 391134 in the changelog
-upload somewhere to get a sponsor's approval

So, anything missing from that list?

Would the debian-multimedia project on alioth be the most appropriate
place to put it to get a sponsor?

Thanks,
Eric Rz.