Re: realtime-lsm for default Debian kernel

Hi Eric,

|--==> Eric Dantan Rzewnicki writes:

  EDR> On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 06:23:35PM +0200, Free Ekanayaka wrote:
  >>|--==> Eric Dantan Rzewnicki writes:
  EDR> There is a newer jackd that Free uploaded to experimental. It's way to
  EDR> late to get it into etch. But, are documentation changes still being
  EDR> accepted?
  >>Do you mean accepted in etch? I think it would be hard to get another
  >>jackd revision into etch at this stage, mainly because this is not a
  >>release critical bug.

  EDR> Yes, I meant would a documentation change still be accepted for etch. I
  EDR> didn't really think so.

  >>But I'll be glad to update the documentation in the next upload of the
  >>jackd package, which will happen after etch gets released.

  EDR> That would be good. Thanks, Free.

You're welcome.

  EDR> Btw, I'm sorry I was too busy with the streaming at LAC to get a chance
  EDR> to talk to you. I had meant to, but things just got crazy.

Yes, I guess so, the streaming at LAC is really a gem of which be
proud! Thanks for your work, it's a very important service for the
people who can't attend the conference.

  EDR> Any chance
  EDR> you'll be attending debconf?

At the moment I've still no plan, but why not, the constraints are
always the same, time and money :/

Ciao,

Free