Re: realtime-lsm for default Debian kernel

Hi Eric,

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> The realtime lsm has been deprecated in favor of using rt rlimits. pam
> in etch supports this for some time now, so what is the point of
> spending more time and effort on the lsm?

Not knowing it? :) In fact, jackd's README.Debian and the package
realtime-lsm suggest that realtime-lsm is the only solution.

Now that I know it, I can also use limits.conf.

Maybe the jackd documentation should be adjusted (and realtime-lsm
removed from the archive).

Thanks,

Roland