Re: debconf7

Hi Eric,

Will there be enough people from this list there to warrant setting up a
multimedia bof or working group session?

I could give a talk on 64 Studio, as part of the DebianDay user conference on the 16th.

> I would like
to meet with interested persons to discuss goals for lenny.

Now that's what I call strategic thinking ;-)

I would have thought by the time of the lenny release you're going to want solid support for multi-core CPU machines (four cores plus). We already have some testers on the 64studio-devel list with four-core Xeon and Opteron machines.

I also think it's the video and animation tools that need the most attention, and this is another area where we can help.

Cheers!

Daniel