Re: JACK 0.91.1-1

Hi Junichi!

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004, Junichi Uekawa wrote:

> > > I support uploading of newer jack version.
> >
> > Nice. JACK 0.94.0 is at <http://people.debian.org/~jordens/debs/>, my
> > first tries to rebuild all the packages are at
> > <http://people.debian.org/~jordens/debs/>.
>
> Yikes, I've noticed that you've actually done the upload.

I said so in

<http://lists.debian.org/debian-multimedia/2004/debian-multimedia-200401/msg00010.html>.

> ecasound2.2 is going to be blocked for a while as it is;

JACK can go in without ecasound2.2. The RM team hinted JACK before. And
ecasound2.2 will probably go in with the qt/arts/KDE-stuff because it is
the (only?) link between the two groups

> *sigh*

Sorry. I thought it was decided on. Talk to an ftp-master to take it out
or upload a newer, overriding version before the dinstall-run.

	Robert.