Scheduling another freeze of Jack-related packages

Hi,

It seems to be another round of large-scale dependency chain,
close to release, thus we probably need a scheduled freezing
to get this thing to be released in sarge at all.

Here's a rough timeline that I came up with:

16 Jan 2004 :  jack hits unstable
18 Jan 2004 :  Maintainer uploads are done by this date.
25 Jan 2004 :  All packages are NMU'd, or hinted 'remove' from testing in -release
               Uploads are freezed except for serious bug fixes
1  Feb 2004 :  Final upload, or hinted 'remove' from testing
11 Feb 2004 :  All jack-related packages enter testing, or gets removed from testing.

1 Mar 2004  :  New jack release to Debian unstable.

How does this look like ?

regards,
	junichi