Re: Some random ideas

I probably mixed two ideas on my e-mail

One of them which I called "Debian Multimedia Task" was the
formalization of some kind of "steering group" inside
debian to focus on multimedia related stuff, like Debian-jr
or Debian-desktop...

The other thing was "package sets" I was dreaming of
a single CD to hold all multimedia stuff, surely some
specific "package sets" like the ones you mentioned would
be included :)

DVD-R is very comfortable, but it's still rare, at least
here in Brazil, so I think a CD-based approach is still necessary.
I'll try to do some research on whether this was discussed before
and then start the thread on -devel if apropriate...

The CD-RW is now the floppy drive of the older days :)

BTW, Guenter Geiger packaged qjackctl

Regards :D

--
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples then
you and I will still each have  one apple. But  if you have an idea and I