Re: Adapting Debian to Music Making

>>>>> "gg" == guenter geiger <geiger@xdv.org> writes:

    gg> To find that out would be one of the task that has to be
    gg> carried out.  There are several unofficial sources for
    gg> cinelerra, but the goal would be to get them through the
    gg> Debian quality checks and incorporate them into Debian.

I should add that even us at AGNULA/DeMuDi made some packages out of
Cilenerra (although I don't remember if they were made from scratch or
not, because I didn't follow the task directly).

So, a summary of who has packaged Cinerella is probably a good thing
(tm). :)

bye,

andrea
--