Re: Debian on my tablet?

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:

> Yes, `adb pull` is approximately equivalent to piping via dd.
>
>>  $ ./extract-ikconfig mmcblk0boot0
>>  extract-ikconfig: Cannot find kernel config.
>
> Try mmcblk0boot1 and also try each of the mmcblk0pX (1-7) partitions

I copied each of those with `adb pull'.  mmcblk0p7 was too big to be copied, it
occupied all the space on my disk.  Do you think it is worth working to enlarge
my space and try to copy it anyway?  The others all turned with:
`extract-ikconfig: Cannot find kernel config.'

> and also all of the mmcblk1pX and mmcblk1bootX partitions from here:
>
> /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0

There are no such files.  In /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0 there is only:

$ adb ls /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/
000041ed 00000104 588464b9 .
000041ed 0000003c 588464b9 ..
0000a1ff 00000017 588464b9 mmcblk0boot1
0000a1ff 00000017 588464b9 mmcblk0boot0