Juliano - Linorg - Mirror report

Hi Guys!

About the mirror report, I think great, this will help me to improve management of linorg.

In the last months we are working to be a reliable mirror again. New hardware, load balancer, lot of disks.. etc.

We would like to rejoin the redirector and the releases list, if possible, but first fixing the issues.

Can you help me with this?

   Doesn't perform two-stages sync -> We use ftpsync according instructions on debian mirroring. Whats wrong?
   Doesn't seem to support Range requests -> I don't know what is this?
   Doesn't seem to support Keep-Alive connections -> I will check the load balancer, apache is on for keep alive.

http://mirror.debian.org/report/bymirror/linorg.usp.br.txt

Mirror: linorg.usp.br
- Type: archive
  Notes:
   Doesn't perform two-stages sync
   Doesn't seem to support Range requests
   Doesn't seem to support Keep-Alive connections

Best Regards,

Atenciosamente,

Juliano Alves Guidini - jguidini@usp.br
Analista de Sistemas