Re: Juliano - Linorg - Mirror report

Hello,

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 12:12:43PM -0200, linorg@usp.br wrote:
> In the last months we are working to be a reliable mirror again. New
> hardware, load balancer, lot of disks.. etc.
>
> We would like to rejoin the redirector and the releases list, if possible,
> but first fixing the issues.
>
> Can you help me with this?
> http://mirror.debian.org/report/bymirror/linorg.usp.br.txt
>    Doesn't perform two-stages sync -> We use ftpsync according instructions on debian mirroring. Whats wrong?

http://linorg.usp.br/debian/project/trace/ seems inconsistent, because
ftp-master.debian.org is more recent than yours.

ftpsync is not allow this kind of situation at all, can you make sure no other
custom script has been used in between ?

The two tags below are a buggy if two-stages problem tag is set.
>    Doesn't seem to support Range requests -> I don't know what is this?

The HTTP feature that allow download resume (we test using header Accept-Range
returns "bytes").