Debian 4.0r4(a) DVD Images

  How is it possible to obtain on DVD the hidden 4.0r4(a) update to Debian 4.0r4?

  Is it as simple as obtaining the image debian-update-4.0r4-i386-DVD-1.iso, even though
the text files on debian-update-4.0r4-i386-DVD-1.iso seem to refer only to 4.0r4?

  I have already gotten all four of these (via a BitTorrent client):

    debian-40r4-i386-DVD-1.iso
    debian-40r4-i386-DVD-2.iso
    debian-40r4-i386-DVD-3.iso
    debian-update-4.0r4-i386-DVD-1.iso

  Is it accurate to assume that the first three are for 4.0r4, and the fourth is for the
hidden update 4.0r4(a)? The fourth diskette has more than two gigabytes. Was this change
from 4.0r4 to 4.0r4(a) really so extensive, assuming that it *is* a change from 4.0r4 to
4.0r4(a)?

  It's annoying to find it so difficult to obtain an answer to such a simple question.
I'd rather not waste a burnable DVD on debian-update-4.0r4-i386-DVD-1.iso if there's a
different DVD image that must be obtained from an obscure URL.

  Put another way, there is an unresolved ambiguity over whether the update DVD is only
for those who wish to update their older (pre-4.0r4) DVD set to 4.0r4, or whether there
is a hidden update within the above update DVD to not merely 4.0r4, but to 4.0r4(a).