Re: Debian 4.0r4(a) DVD Images

  After poking around a bit on Google, this shows up:

    http://ftp.debian.org/debian/

  There is text:

>    Four Debian releases are available on the main site:
>
>        Debian 4.0r4a, or etch
>            Debian 4.0r4a was released Thursday, July 31st, 2008.

  The links that follow have no mention of any difference between 4.0r4 and 4.0r4a.
I detect the implication that the only way to obtain 4.0r4a is to install 4.0r4 and
use apt-get to update on the fly. Is this true, or is 4.0r4a available on DVD, as I
asked in a previous post?

  I've asked repeatedly in Debian IRC channels and elsewhere, to no avail. It is to be
wondered why it is necessary to play these guessing games to winkle out this carefully
hoarded information.  :(