Re: mirror.debian.net maintenance

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 12:34:41AM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > > Yes, I should commit it somewhere. I'm actually thinking of merging it
> > > into mirror_list.pl, that's the simplest way to keep things sane.
> >
> > Great! Let us know when you get to it!
>
> I should get it done soon, but some RL stuff is getting in the way...

It turned out my code wasn't so horrible to port over, so I committed it,
it's there now, in
http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/english/mirror/mirror_list.pl?root=webwml

Although, I may yet have to make that 'use LWP::UserAgent' optional,
in order to avoid creating excess dependency for people who don't use
the nsupdate mode (the script is used elsewhere). Help appreciated,
I can't remember the syntax for that now...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.