where to sync from?

So, I was looking at the Debian Mirror Checker and realized our mirror is
practically at the bottom of the list.

Please, can any of the debian people tell me how I am supposed to sync? I
have the impression I've been cut off from where I was syncing, probably
to lessen traffic. Does Debian give official mirrors a "preferential"
treatment? or is everybody for themselves? I just don't get it.

I'm taking this server down till I can figure out what to do, hopefully
with the help of debian, if somebody can lend me a hand to understand our
place in this structure.

signing off,
ftp.cl.debian.org