Re: d-i for Wheezy / Lemote Yeeloong

On Wed, 2013-07-24 at 21:34 +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> I need to admit that I don't know much about the internals of d-i well
> enough. http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/internals/ch02.html#id319503
> might be worth looking at (but I couldn't spot something obvious), and
> I'm not sure if dpkg --configure pkgsel in the d-i system is
> appropriate.
>
> I Cced d-boot, perhaps someone there has an idea how to debug that
> further.

Hey Andi. Thanks a lot for your help. I guess being on fairly "exotic"
hardware (Lemote Yeeloong), coupled with a problem everybody else
doesn't seem to be having, can make it difficult.

The link you gave I'm not sure where to apply the "set -x". Does that
mean I have to rebuild a netboot image to apply that?

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred